Monday, May 22, 2006

Backlogged Slop - Oatmeal and More Pasta

I haven't had time to update, but here are the latest items:

I know oatmeal is extremely plain, but since I eat it most mornings, I thought I'd take a picture of it. Unfortunately, I waited until I was almost done eating it before remembering to take the picture.

1/2 c. old fashioned oats
1 packet Splenda
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
dash salt
3-4 oz. plain Silk soymilk
1/2 tsp. Torani sugar-free syrup

Oatmeal with Cinnamon, Splenda, and Soy

The next item was Thursday's lunch. It's basically the same as last week's Chinese broccoli ensemble with less sauce, no beans, and more veggies.

Pasta with Broccoli(s)

1/2 c. organic pasta
1 cm. diameter of whole grain spaghetti
1/3 c. (or less, couldn't tell as it was frozen) Ragu organic pasta sauce
1 cup Chinese broccoli, broccoli pieces
onion powder (to taste)

Sorry, I need to cook better, but I really haven't been in the mood to experiment. Most of my free time I'd rather spend roaming around campus, surfing the net, or sleeping.

No comments: